How ShipHawk Automatically Writes Back Shipment Data and Costs Back into NetSuite
In this video, see the step-by-step process of how ShipHawk automatically writes back important shipment data and shipping costs into NetSuite.
- First, you will see an Item Fulfillment record created in the Picked status
- Within the shipments tab, you’ll see the shipment fields are not filled in, however, once the shipment is booked in ShipHawk, the Item Fulfillment record is updated to the Shipped status, and the corresponding shipment fields are populated
Shipping information on the Item Fulfillment record can also be leveraged to:
- Gain deeper visibility into customer-specific shipping data
- Provide package-specific tracking information to your customer support team
- If EDI processes are part of your workflow, we can help automate it by writing-back package-level information as well as carton and pallet label data back to NetSuite
You ask, we answer. ShipHawk’s Q&A series uses questions that our team has been asked over and over again by businesses looking for ways to optimize their fulfillment operation.
Want answers to even more questions? Discover: