ShipHawk WMS Built for NetSuite
As your business grows, you struggle to keep up with all parts of the business. With rapid growth, market demand can outstrip the existing systems you have in place, leading to manual processes and non-value-added steps.
You address these limitations to growth first by selecting and implementing NetSuite as your ERP solution. However, in your warehouse, if the growth in order volume is stretching your people, processes, and technology to their limits, then it’s time to do something about your warehouse management system (WMS). You may be considering implementing a WMS for NetSuite for the first time or switching to a more comprehensive warehouse management system. Here’s what you need to know.
Do You Need a New Warehouse Management System?
A great way to assess whether you could benefit from a new WMS is to focus on KPIs: First off, do you have well-defined metrics of performance in your warehouse and fulfillment process that you measure on a regular basis? Next, if so, are you meeting weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals and benchmarks? Why or why not? What can be done to get you back on track? By identifying your capabilities and limits, you can emphasize areas for improvement, and make an informed decision about the best path forward.
Start by asking yourself these five questions about your company:
- Have you noticed your current WMS and processes are painfully slow and inefficient?
- Do you find that your warehouse workers spend most of their time shuffling paper and traveling during picks?
- Is your inventory accuracy declining rapidly and are you regularly losing inventory?
- Do your warehouse workers get hung up on exceptions that slow them down specifically during picking?
- Do you consider it important to be able to integrate with other technologies in your warehouse?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, it may be time to consider shifting to a new WMS.
Additional points to keep in mind are:
- Do you anticipate substantial changes to your fulfillment in the near future?
- Would you benefit from license plate tracking?
- Would you benefit from directed putaway?
- Do you have a large number of warehouse workers? Some ERPs require named licenses for every worker.
Could ShipHawk Be the Right Fit For Your Business?
If you’re concerned about integration with your existing systems, don’t be: ShipHawk WMS is built to work seamlessly with NetSuite—tailored and tuned to the specific needs of your warehouse operation. Technical details of this integration can be found in this NetSuite WMS Integration guide.
ShipHawk WMS is an advanced Warehouse Management System solution built to complement NetSuite (and other ERPs). It offers ease of use while supporting tier-1 best practices. ShipHawk WMS is a high-performance and reliable solution providing best practices in receiving, putaway, move/replenishment, wave planning, optimization, picking, packing, shipping, cycle counting, and more.
As a full-featured, real-time, paperless software, ShipHawk WMS maximizes cube utilization—the percent of space utilized in your warehouse—while simplifying warehouse processes. It is designed to be used with touch devices, keyboards, and/or scanners, empowering users to deliver an efficient, unmatched shipping experience.
This is accomplished through:
- Intuitive license plate-based receiving and returns
- Directed putaway and effortless cross-docking
- Continuous wave optimization
- Dynamic order consolidation
- Adaptive multi-channel picking
- Unique inventory reservation for special orders
- Responsive carton-by-carton scan-pack
- Compliant no-code SSCC labeling
- Focused and directed cycle counting
- Insightful visualized analytics
The Best WMS For YOU
Just like no two businesses are the same, not all warehouse management software is the same. That's why choosing a solution specifically designed for your company’s needs is important.
Improving employee retention and increasing customer satisfaction are among your company's top priorities, as these directly impact costs and throughput. To this end, you need a WMS that can support advanced shipping from cart to consumer.
If you are a rapidly expanding business looking for a WMS solution that is scalable and versatile, ShipHawk WMS is the solution that can automate and optimize your warehouse, reduce errors and exceptions, and achieve measurable efficiency gains.
To learn more about how you can optimize your NetSuite warehouse management experience, Contact us at ShipHawk!