Upcoming Webinar: Hammer Nutrition’s Pandemic Shipping Success
The eCommerce boom accelerated by COVID-19 caused demand for Hammer Nutrition’s products to skyrocket. As a result, Hammer Nutrition realized it needed an automated shipping solution that integrated with NetSuite to scale its business.
Join us on Thursday, June 17th, for a discussion on how with the help of ShipHawk and NetSuite, Hammer Nutrition doubled fulfillment throughput from 400 to 800 packages daily while reducing shipping costs during the height of the pandemic.
ShipHawk’s Senior Account Executive, Derek Sheldon will moderate the discussion with Hammer Nutrition’s IT Director/Project Manager, Brandon Harrell and Oracle NetSuite’s Senior Retail Industry Principal, Chris Benner.
The expert panel will discuss Hammer Nutrition’s story, the challenges the company faced and how ShipHawk's seamless integration with NetSuite helped Hammer Nutrition overcome those challenges.
Webinar highlights will include:
- The challenges Hammer Nutrition experienced with its fulfillment operation prior to ShipHawk including slow order processing times and no ability to compare shipping rates
- How Hammer Nutrition was able to double throughput - going from 400 to 800 packages shipped daily while reducing shipping spend
- Why hiring more and more employees isn’t the only option to getting orders out faster
- How the combination of NetSuite and ShipHawk enabled Hammer Nutrition to significantly reduce mis-shipments
- Recommendations for high-volume eCommerce businesses struggling to keep up with order demand, before the next peak season arrives
Sign up today to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!